Monday, June 23, 2014

Age Aint Nothin But A Number!

....Or so what the late singer Aaliyah used to sing. So many of my friends are turning 40 this year, which is kind of a big deal. So recently I baked this Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake for a good friend's birthday celebration. I just love how big & glittery the cake topper is. Just want to make sure EVERYONE in the room know that she is turning the big 4-0!


Here's another Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake which was ordered for Father's Day. Doesn't it look delicious? 

Here's some other bakes I'd like to share...
A Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch cake....
Supermoist Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting

Cookie Monster Mini Cupcakes in Souffle Cups

Rosette Mini Cupcakes in Souffle Cups - 25 pcs per set

These cookies are called Soetkoekies, a traditional South African recipe, full of spices, and goes great with tea.

As Ramadhan is just around the corner, I just want to wish "Selamat Berpuasa" to all my Muslim customers.

No comments: