Sunday, September 20, 2015

OVERDUE POST!

I've been neglecting this blog. It's essentially a showcase of the desserts I've made so it's very bad of me to not update it regularly but it has been a very busy few months. So I'm just going to post the pictures (which I usually do anyway).....My instagram @lovesdesserts is more current with the latest desserts I've produced, although I have to warn you it has more pictures of the kids and food!
Victoria Sandwich Cake
Victoria Sandwich Cake with extra berries
The Victoria Sandwich Cake also comes in loaf size as per the below pic.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake in loaf size

Toy Story themed cake
Star Wars is ever a popular choice.....
Star Wars themed

This one's a Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake 
Daim Cakes
These Rainbow Cakes in Jars were ordered for Teachers' Day
Rainbow Cakes in Jars




Lilo & Stitch Cupcakes!

Mini Cupcakes in souffle cups
Mickey Mouse cake....a classic


Lego Movie Cake

Supermoist chocolate cake
Lego Cupcakes

Dinosaur themed cakes are pretty popular too. This one's a Simple Chocolate Cake.



Doraemon Cake!


Vanilla Cupcakes -Muffin sized
Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes in souffle cups
Cute Red Velvet Mini Cakes

No comments: